AS THINGS TIGHTEN UP AGAIN & NEW RESTRICTIONS ARE IMPOSED REMEMBER, YOU ARE NOT ALONE
#MentalHealth & substance use support is available at Wellness Together Canada.
Fear, Stress & Worry Are Normal In A Crisis.
The #COVID19 pandemic has resulted in many changes. You might ...feel like you're no longer in control of things. It’s normal to feel sad, stressed, confused, scared or worried. People react in different ways. Some common feelings include:
* A sense of being socially excluded or judged
* Concern about your children's education & well-being
* Fear of getting sick with COVID-19 or of making others sick
* Worry about losing your job, not being able to work or finances
* Fear of being apart from loved ones due to isolation or physical distancing
* Helplessness, boredom, loneliness & depression due to isolation or physical distancing
Tips For Taking Care of Yourself
* Stay informed but take breaks from social media & the news
* Practice #PhysicalDistancing but stay socially connected to friends & family through email, phone calls, video chats & social media
*Practice mindfulness by stretching, meditating & taking deep breaths
* Try to eat healthy meals, exercise regularly & get plenty of sleep
* Follow safe food handling & cooking practices
* Think about how to use any unexpected flexibility in your daily routine
* Focus on the positive aspects of your life& the things you can control
* Be kind & compassionate to yourself& others
* If you can, limit your use of substances & if you do use, practice safer use & good hygiene.
For more ways to get help, go to https://bit.ly/MentalHealthandCOVID19
#MissionInMotion #KeepKidsActive #MissionMoving #ActiveKids #ActiveLiving #Yoga #ActiveLife #TrueSport #MultiSport #MentalHealthAwareness #MentalHealthMatters